Tuesday, February 16, 2010

compressed post

I didn't blog for quite some time now and I'm gonna compressed everything together :D

Thursday 11 Feb
Surprised and random injection today while having popiah's period, hurts alot.Just like Stephanie said, can't eat seafood and eggs for cny sigh
At night went to sister's graduation in church so had to skip tuition, yeah she's back now :)
me, JJ and Cheryl

Friday 12 Feb 
had CNY celebration held in school, I was depressed that I have to sit far back so can't see the performance  but puan loh asked me and Stephanie to help with stuff so we get to linger infront of the tapak perhimpunan hahaa. Thanks Stephanie for accompanying me :) the lion tiger dance was very scary. Later need to go back class like a usual school day, but no teacher was teaching, so I followed 3 teratai to do kerja kayu but I was not alone :)

 credits to Zheng Hong :)

Saturday 13 Feb
My relatives came for lunch, looking at the delicious seafood laid out infront but don't get to eat it was pure torture. Ate nothing but mushrooms. sigh

Sunday 14 Feb 
went coffee bean to eat breakfast, I didn't know what happen to me but i ordered eggs ben and I don't realized it at all until I was halfway eating.

Tuesday 16 Feb
went to my uncle's huge house for cny open house. they hired catering and lion dance(dance inside the house lol)  and also invited Badawi and his wife since his is a datuk
pictures will post later so stay tuned :DD













No comments:

Post a Comment