Friday, April 23, 2010

braces-less :)

FINALLY :) suffering since 27th January 2008, on 22nd April 2010 I'm freee!
NO MORE
-trips to the dentist and wait for hours
-the aching pain from my mouth which causes headache
-wires cutting my flesh and tongue   
-chewing gum is forbidden (didn't chew a single gum since form 1, sad right? :( )
-food stuck in teeth
-scary and random surprises
-spending lots and lots of money
-missing out on delicious dishes
and many more I can't think of right now
I never felt so relieved and carefree in my life
this is how I look like when I'm std 6 (extreme right)



Can't really see, but u can see the COMPUTER, BIG WINDOWS (to daydream and stalk other people in their houses ;) ) and AIR-CON :DD. I miss puay chai a lot
anyway my parents decide to give me braces as I have bunny teeth.
so yeah yay my braces is off
nothing to say here, I should be working on my project bye

No comments:

Post a Comment