Sunday, March 28, 2010

to a special friend

I would like to give a special shoutout to my special friend, her birthday was on 27th January  but now I realize that I didn't publish this post, instead it was saved as draft. Sorry very embarrassing :P and now is already near April, four months already. hahaa very paiseh I know

Her name is.... Wen En :D

We've known each other for a very very long time
I missed the times where I kept coming to your house
I missed the times where we kept lots of secrets
I missed the times where we hang out during parties :D
I remember the time we last met was form 1, where you invited me to a Christmas party
I regret that I took granted of you or hurt you sometimes (hehee sorry :) last time I very immature) 
I regret for making alot of super lame mistakes
I'm glad that we still keep in touch like facebook and MSN :)
I hope that you'll forgive me for wishing you now instead on your birthday (sorry again hehee)


HAPPY BELATED 15TH BIRTHDAY WEN EN :D 

me and Wen en

this was taken on our VERY LAST CHILDREN DAY OF OUR LIFE :(((   2007
sisters in christ  (wen en, remember you said that last time? :) )
I look so fat and chubby :( but wen en is as pretty as ever :)
Thanks for helping me in sooo many ways
Thanks for being with me through thick and thin
Thanks for not leaving me out everytime
Thanks for the primary school good memories ;)
and many many many more but impossible to type it all here 
I really appreciate it alot and very grateful to have a best friend like you :)
love ya lots 

happy belated birthday wen en :) I know is kinda long time ago, better late than never? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment